“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
Neale Donald Walsch
If your child is having difficulties in school,
you might want to change the way you look at schools
you might want to change the way you look at your child.
• What if our schools are not serving your child?
• What if the established way of running our education system is obsolete?
• What if business as usual is actually detrimental to your child?
• What if vital skills to a happy and fulfilled life are not taught in school?
• What if learning could be organized much more effectively and personally rewarding?
• What if your child is unique?
• What if the world needs this uniqueness developed to its fullest potential?
• What if schools find this uniqueness bothersome and inconvenient?
• What if your child has come into this life with a wonderful gift or talent to share?
• What if schools belittle this gift, because it is not a “subject”?
• What if your child starts feeling inadequate, inferior and looses self-respect because of standardized testing?
• What if standardized tests never measure what really counts in life?
• What if genius is actually destroyed in schools?
Learning and Education Need a Total Paradigm Shift?
• to truly serve the needs of your child?
• to truly empower your child to flourish in life?
• to help bring about beauty and joy?
• and help create a society based on deep respect for each and every other living being on this planet?
Listen to some amazing answers to these questions on my Telesummit
“What the Experts Know on Learning and Education”
Sign up now to get your free invitation and be notified of the schedule
Sign up Now:
Also join me on this blog and share your problems, thoughts, visions and questions.
You can “Like” the Facebook fan page HERE for more connection and community.